Best Video Editing Software
Benefits of Using Video Editing Software
- Make your videos the highest quality by using the tools the professionals use
- Use the software to convert digital videos into different file types for mobile playback
- Very easy to use for the beginner, but sophisticated enough for the advanced user
- Excellent product support and tutorial information is made available for you
- Don’t make boring videos. Take time to perfect them with best video editing software
- Extremely Easy to Use Controls & Interface
- Create 3D Video with built-in Theme Designer
- Blazing Fast Speed Rendering Engine Delivers!
- Complete with Editing Tools and Effects
- Download Today For About $69.99 - Cheap!
Cyberlink PowerDirector ReviewCyberLink is a leading multimedia software company and are a pioneer in audio and video technologies for tablet smartphones and PCs. The company was founded in 1996 and has since received many accolades including: Asia's 200 Best under a Billion by Forbes’, Business Week's "Asia's 100 Hot Growth Companies" and among the Top 20 Taiwan Global Brands per Interbrand.
- Robust 64-bit Speed and Stability Engine
- Features Proprietary Easy Editing Mode
- Updated 4K and Multi-Track Rendering
- Cleaner User Interface and Templates
- Download Today for Free Trial or $79.99!
Corel VideoStudio ReviewCorel VideoStudio is a best video editing software program. Corel got its start in 1989 when it introduced CorelDRAW and has since expanded to more than 100 million users worldwide. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Corel has offices in multiple countries around the world, making it an international powerhouse producing best in class products.
- Choose Royalty Free Music for Your Videos
- Fast & Powerful HD Video Editing, Including 3D
- Convert Videos & Upload to Your Mobile Device
- Capture Streaming Web Videos Very Easily
- Download immediately for around $129.99
Roxio Creator ReviewRoxio has been creating audio and video software for more than a decade. They worked their way up the ladder quickly to become video editing software industry giants. They become so relevant, that Corel bought them, but the folks at Roxio still continue to produce best in class video editing software to this day.
- Easily Organize Your Video File Library
- Beginners and Advanced User Features
- Share Your Videos on Social Media or Disk
- Has Titles, Themes, Effects, & Transitions
- Priced Around $99.99 or Less - Click Now!
Adobe Premiere Elements ReviewAdobe Premiere Elements is a slimmed down version of Adobe Premiere. While the full version is geared toward video professionals, the Elements version is geared toward the every day user who is not looking for advanced professional features. It provides excellent features and value. The program is also available for Mac computers.
- Turn Ordinary Footage into Amazing Movies
- Supports the Latest Hardware & Software
- ChromaKey Engine Allows Incredible Effects
- Professional Menus for DVD and Blu-Ray Disks
- Click & Download Now for $49.99 or Less!
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro ReviewMAGIX Movie Edit Pro comes from a company that has been in the business of developing and distributing multimedia software since 1993. They have more than 13 million registered users. They have received more than 1,000 rewards worldwide. They are a best in class video editing software because they produce a product that hits the mark with consumers, plus they offer excellent service.
5 Tips for Video Editing Beginners
Thanks to technological improvements in quality, the size of cameras, and delivery mediums, filmmaking and video production have undergone vast changes since the mid-90s. Video really is something everyone can do with their cellphone or a cheap flip camera. However, we cannot all professionally record events just because we have video cameras. Below, we will give you tips that will make the video editing process a little bit easier for you.
Do Not Use Every Effect
Your editing software will likely come with an array of effects. You should never use all of these effects. You will stand out as an amateur immediately if you do this. Stick with one or two good transitions. And, do not use these too often. There are effects that make the entire screen look different or change. These are called filters, and you should only use one or two of these as well. You can use a few more filters that change with the beat of the music if you are editing a music video.
Insert Instrumental Music
Instrumental music is powerful on its own, but it can be even more effective when used properly during video footage. For most of the program, try to use instrumental music when editing. If you use vocals or lyrics, it could clash with people singing or speaking on camera. For parts where there is no dialogue, vocals are acceptable and even encouraged. Also, change your shots to the beat of the music.
Patience Is Key
Everyone knows the saying, "Patience is a virtue." This saying goes for video editing like it does for anything else. Use every video editing forum you can find and carefully read your cameraís manual. There are hundreds of people using the same software you are. They have experience with any issues you are having, and they know your softwareís pros and cons. Take some time to do the research to find free online lessons and forums that cater to your software.
Audio Must Be Normalized
The sound in your video should match what's going on visually. By normalizing your audio, you'll ensure that everything that needs to be matched up, is matched up. Normalizing your audio involves making sure your sound levels peak in the center of your audio meter bar. When a video is playing, you should see this bar move up and down quickly on your video editing software. You do not want your audio to be too loud or too low.
Always Have a Tripod
Have a tripod on hand, but when it makes sense to do so, get off of it. Videos that look like they were taken in the middle of an earthquake are common on video sites. But, for the most part, this poor production quality is undesirable. Use a tripod to get steady shots and quality video that people actually want to watch. With this and the steps above, you will be well on your way to making great videos!