Best Debt Settlement Companies
Benefits of Debt Settlement Companies
- Experts negotiate forcefully on your behalf to reduce how much you owe creditors
- Excellent documentation available throughout the entire debt settlement process
- Online tools such as FAQ's, articles and videos are provided as a part of your package
- Cost are reasonable considering how much money you can save on debt reduction
- Do not waste another day buried under piles of debt. Settle your debt today
- Excellent Documentation & Communication
- Deposit Monthly Cash to Pay Settlement
- No Up Front Service Fee and Great Rates
- Strong Affiliations with Industry Groups
- Click or Call Today for More Information
National Debt Relief ReviewFor some people, the thought of dealing with a debt settlement company can be just as tough as being in a difficult financial situation. However, National Debt Relief does a great job of removing those types of fears by boasting an impressive reputation for being aggressive debt settlers, emphasizing debt relief education and providing solid customer support.
- Debt Consolidation & Settlement Services
- No Settlement Without Client Approval
- Easy to Use Online Account Management
- Affiliated With Credible Trade Organizations
- Click or Call CuraDebt to Learn More Today!
CuraDebt ReviewThe world of debt settlement can be a treacherous place to explore. CuraDebt knows this, and goes out of its way to show that its services are on the up and up. Since it launched in 1996, CuraDebt has built a solid reputation on being able to those in dire financial straits by keeping their clients informed on every step of the process. No wonder they have award winning services and customer support.
- Qualified Attorney Assigned to Help You
- Offering Diverse Debt Settlement Services
- Competitive Fees and Rates are Affordable
- Easy Online Account Management for clients
- Click or Call For More Information about OVLG!
Oak View Law Group ReviewGetting out from underneath a mountain of debt can be a sticky situation. And from a technical standpoint, using a debt settlement service is a legal situation. That’s why Oak View Law Group is such a strong debt settlement company. It treats each debt settlement situation as a legal one, from appointing an attorney to handle each customer’s case to assuring confidentiality throughout the entire process.
- No Upfront Fee and Competitive Rates
- Founded by Stanford Business Graduates
- Member of American Fair Credit Council
- Helped Thousands of Customers Settle Debt
- Features Easy Online Customer Portal
Freedom Debt Relief ReviewsFreedom Debt Relief is a compassionate debt settlement company. They have around 500 employees that want to help their customers through difficult financial times. The company was founded in 2002 by Stanford Business School graduates Andrew Housser & Brad Stroh, and has offices in San Mateo, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
- Settlement Coach Answers Your Questions
- No Up Front Fees to Worry About Paying
- Affiliated with Credible Industry Groups
- Offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Call or Click Today For a Free Consultation
Premier Debt Help ReviewConfidence is everything when it comes to debt settlement companies, and Premier Debt Help falls firmly into the category of confident companies. By offering terms like a 30-day money back guarantee in the event that a creditor rejects a debt settlement, you can be at peace knowing that the company will fight its hardest to get you out of debt.
Choosing the Debt Settlement Company Right for You
In the face of a struggling economy, Americans are now facing more debt than ever. Having a good credit standing can mean the difference between no loan and an affordable loan, and when your credit’s in bad shape, you’ll most certainly pay for it in terms of higher interest rates, should you even land approval in the first place.
Look for AccreditationMake sure your debt settlement company is accredited by either the United States Organizations for Bankruptcy Alternative – A Debt Negotiation Association (USOBA) or The Association of Settlement Companies (TASC), because this reduces the risk to you as a consumer, and adds credibility to the company.
Delve into the CostsYes, debt settlement companies will charge a fee to handle it for you. It will cost you money, but it should save you money in the end. Ask about costs and full details of what you’ll be paying, to see which company offers the best service for the best deal.
Look for GuaranteesWhat sort of guarantee to do they offer? Be wary of companies that say the process will not affect your credit score. Any company that’s doing their job right will guarantee a refund of your money, without fee, if they are unable to settle your debt. Any company doing their job right will tell you that your credit score will go down (while kinks are being worked out) before it goes back up, once the debts are settled.
Bankruptcy AssistanceSome companies may also offer assistance with bankruptcy. Consider, however, the fees they charge you are going to an attorney to assist with the case, not them directly. Even if you’re not interested in a bankruptcy assistance service, companies that offer this do tend to have your best interests, as the consumer, in mind.
Debt NegotiatorsIAPDA certified negotiators will understand the laws and regulations, and be better able to understand your situation. It’s best to avoid companies that are not using IAPDA certified debt negotiators.
Look at the Better Business BureauDon’t panic if you don’t see your debt settlement company listed – these companies are not recognized by the BBB, and some states don’t allow them to be listed. If you do see one listed, they are likely rated D to F simply for the industry they are in. They could have a stellar customer record even though they are so poorly rated, so this is something to consider when you evaluate your choices.
Visit Your Local Chamber of CommerceDoes the company you’re considering belong to the Chamber of Commerce? If you’re not dealing with a local company, are they a member of their local Chamber of Commerce? Are they a member of the United States Chamber of Commerce? Any company listed here is known for their reputable way of conducting business, so take this into consideration as you narrow down the choices.
If you are one of the millions of Americans suffering under crushing debt, first, find company in the fact you are not alone. Second, realize there are debt settlement companies out there that can help you get rid of the debt in an affordable way. Third, realize that not all of these debt settlement companies are created equally, and you must do your homework to ensure you work with one that has your best interests in mind.